Tuesday, July 1, 2008

COMPREHENSIVE EXAMS

As always, it will come to pass, this week has been a tough one for me. It has been two months in preparation, and now I will be happy by Thursday afternoon to finish what I suppose will be the last exam I will ever take.I am also very optimistic that with that, will come the news that I passed, otherwise, I can't get myself to think that I will have to study and retake it again. I have been holed up in my house for so long one could think that I am handicapped. Actually, when I think about it, It is one of its form

For those that have taken these kinds of exams in the past, I must salute you all. I now know the reason why they are called comprehensives. They basically wear you out.

On the same day, Thursday afternoon, I will be of for my first and only trip this summer, Dallas for a meeting of all folks from the region that I hail from. I think it will be a break well deserved by my system.

For you all that visit this place, have a good one. I am destined to celebrate this July 4th with a BANG!!!

Kwaherini (bye)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haven't gone thru it but I'll take ur word for it. Congrats...